Sunday 10 July 2016

TOURISM OF BANTING AND MALAYSIA UNAFFECTED BY EL NINO

Hi guys! On my previous post I had came up with a question which was “Does tourism in Malaysia affected  by current weather called El Nino?. At first, when I asked this question to me, I thought why I can’t do my own observation and came out with the result. So, I chose Banting as it is a growing up town and also my place. Moreover,  Banting also one of the place that rarely experienced rain for more than two months.Therefore, it is easier to me to investigate and get updated on my topic. Finally, I have the aim to find the relationship between the current hot weather and tourism in Banting.

(source: google image)


      So, I chose the Morib beach as it is the popular tourist destination in that area. At the same time, it was school holiday break so, it is an opportunity for me to discover whether it could affect the population of people of the area from coming to the beach. Besides that, my sister Kirtikanair also joined to give a hand for my project. I had gone there for  three times to observe, interview, and also record the findings. I interviewed 3 local tourists that visited that beach. They are Mr.Balasubramaniam Muniandy, 19 who is my friend, Mr. Yap Goh Seng,42 and Mr. Muniandy Govindasamy,46. From the interviews, I knew that they came with their family and friends to have a great time at the beach.   The hot weather doesn't stops them from visiting the beach.








Photos: Environment at the Morib beach

       “ The weather is quite hot here but I came here with my friends to have a great time with them in this holiday”, said my dearest friend, Bala. He came there with my other friends too and the weather doesn’t stops them from visiting the Morib beach.


 
Photo : My friend, Bala came to the Morib beach with his friends sharing about the weather and his time there.


    In that three days, I got to know that the population that visit the beach increasing day by day during school holidays. Therefore, I found out the answer and made my conclusion from my findings which was tourism in Banting especially in Morib beach didn’t affect by prolonged hot weather that occurs now days.

     That was the result for my research but, how about the overall tourism in Malaysia?. Surprisingly, it was the same situation as my conclusion. Tourism in Malaysia is one of the major sector that helps to rise up the Malaysian economy. As always, it doesn’t affect the economy of Malaysia because of El Nino by freeMalaysiatoday website that was published on 5th April 2016.  It stated there that  the current hot weather has not deterred foreign tourists from visiting the country in droves.You can read further news details in this link, 

No comments:

Post a Comment